Microsoft Word – Advanced
128 Hours | 4-Weeks
Proficiency in Microsoft Word is one of the most in-demand software skills today. This learning path helps you become a power user in Word.
This course has been developed for people who want to use the complex features of Word to work with long documents, create forms and use automation to limit repetitive tasks. Discover how to format documents, use built-in templates, create forms, and more.
Participants will need to have attended the Intermediate Microsoft Word course or have a working knowledge of the topics covered.
Student Learning Outcomes
In this course, you will learn to create and modify complex documents and use tools that allow you to customize those documents. You will:
- Use techniques to lay out longer documents, including cross referencing;
- Create, modify and use templates;
- Use sections to format complex documents and apply complex headers and footers;
- Use Mail Merge to create form letter mailouts;
- Create electronic forms; and
- Automate documents and templates using macros.