Discover what it means to provide truly outstanding customer service, along with the value of customer excellence to the modern business. Course content focuses on six critically important topics, which explore the definition of customer service. Our introductory customer services course is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity or considering exploring a new career area.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Improve Keyboarding & 10-Key techniques
- Understand the importance and benefits of having excellent customer service skills
- Understand how body language and listening play an essential role in providing good customer service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Utilize Cash Register and POS System
- Know how to evaluate customer service through feedback and staff training.
- Successful completion of the courses listed above
- Minimum keyboarding speed of 45 net words per minute
Customer Service Representatives work in clean, well-lit areas. Opportunities for employment include offices, retail stores, and customer call centers. There are also employment opportunities as store associates, sales associates, cashiers, call center representative and sales representatives.