Career Development Institute is an online and in-class transformational home for students everywhere.
Founded by Hector Cartagena in 2003, our training approach has always been a straightforward one:
- Prepare dedicated students for a successful career.
- Provide students with opportunities to develop professionalism, along with skills and abilities to gain and maintain employment.
- Empower our graduates to feel confident in their skills and abilities.
Career Development Institute’s academic programs are specifically designed to align with the stated mission and purpose with the following five measurable learning outcomes for each program offered by Career Development Institute:
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving;
- Self-Confidence and Personal Growth;
- Professionalism and Work Ethic;
- Teamwork and Collaboration;
- Oral Communication; and Written Communication.
Career Development Institute seeks to ensure that its graduates will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Critical awareness of multiple approaches, methods, and assumptions of different academic
- disciplines and how these are applied to social and professional problems;
- Personal accountability and effective work habits (e.g., working optimally with others, effectively manage time, and work responsibilities);
- Academic and professional decision-making ability based on commonly accepted ethical standards and practices;
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve a common goal; and,
- Express communication competence (oral and written).