Office Automation Online
512 Clock Hours | 16-Weeks
All courses material is completed ONLINE with Cengage Unlimited platform.
This Office Automation training course is aimed for students, who aspire to pursue their employment in an office environment.
This course is designed to provide students professional competencies and equip them with the modern office methods, practices and procedures. Learn and practice the critical skills businesses are looking for in candidates for administrative assistant, records clerk, and other office positions.
During the program, you’ll learn how to use computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe Acrobat, and Intuit QuickBooks. You’ll also get basic knowledge in day to day processes like organization and communication.
Upon completion of this program, the successful student will be able to:
- Use different basic computer language software and programs
- Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Improve Keyboarding & 10-Key techniques
- Efficient Internet Research
- Spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- With assistance, navigate websites to access information and evaluate
- Build confidence and skills in using computer technology.