Microsoft Office – Intermediate
128 Hours | 4-Weeks
Have some experience with Word and want to improve your skills? This course will help you learn intermediate Word techniques.
Go beyond the basics of word processing and master the more intermediate features of Microsoft Word 2016. From signs, newsletters, and greeting cards to long documents, you’ll learn how to create whatever you need—quickly and with professional-looking results. You’ll see how you can use these intermediate features at home and on the job.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to use Word more effectively and take advantage of all its many features, so you can get your work done more quickly and more easily than you ever thought possible.
Participants will need to have attended the Beginner Microsoft Word course or have a working knowledge of the topics covered.
Student Learning Outcomes
In this course, you will learn to create and modify complex documents and use tools that allow you to customize those documents. You will:
- Organize content using tables and charts;
- Customize formats using styles and themes;
- Insert content using quick parts;
- Use templates to automate document formatting;
- Control the flow of a document;
- Simplify and manage long documents; and
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels.
Successful completion of the topics covered in the training course.