Microsoft Excel – Intermediate
128 Hours | 4-Weeks
Have some experience with Excel and want to improve your skills? This course will help you learn intermediate Excel techniques.
This course has been developed for people wanting to utilize Excel to perform calculations using a variety of common worksheet functions, templates, filter, sort and summarize database lists, format and modify charts, and conditionally format cells.
Participants will need to have attended the Beginner Microsoft Excel course or have a working knowledge of the topics covered.
Student Learning Outcomes
In this course, you will learn to create and modify complex spreadsheets and use tools that allow you to customize worksheets. You will:
- Understand and use a range of common worksheet functions;
- Understand and utilize Absolute Referencing;
- Organize a database list by advanced filtering and subtotaling;
- Utilize Conditional Formatting to change cell appearance; and
- Create, modify and format a range of charts.
Successful completion of the topics covered in the training course.